This Deliciously Ella Cacao & Almond Energy Balls recipe is a quick, simple, and healthy snack….
and ohhhhhh so delicious!
- 200g (2 cups) almonds
- 400g (1 2/3 cups) medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons almond butter (or natural peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place almonds in a food processor and pulse until they are nicely crushed.
- Remove pits in the medjool dates. Add dates and coconut oil then pulse until it’s fully mixed.
- Add the almond butter and cacao and then mix again in the food processor.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished. Optional ~ roll in organic coconut flakes or other healthy toppings.
- Place the rolled balls into the freezer for around 1 hour, then remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge. ENJOY!!
>> Nutritional Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Energy Ball